Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekends, oh weekends

Kolby and I moved to Shelbyville in July. We had one room that we just threw all of our junk into, and stuff that didn't necessarily have a place to go. The room was a total disaster and we just left the door closed until Saturday!
Let me first say that we have been meaning to clean it for weeks. It didn't bother me so much because I could probably just leave it there for a whole year and not care because the door is closed, that's just how I am. Kolby on the other hand absolutely hates messes. I know it bugged him so much, but neither one of us could get motivated enough to do anything about it.
I'm not sure what made us do it this Saturday, but it seemed like as good as a time as ever. It doesn't look perfect because it is still the catchall room, but everything has it's place now. The only thing I really have left to do is organized my scrapbooking stuff. I never realized just how much scrapbooking stuff I had.
Woohoo for cleanliness!

2 comments:

  1. i need to scrapbook our Illinois vacation... maybe i can come use up some of that stuff of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I can't even believe you would have a messy room at all...LOL You might think your messy, but you're not...sheesh, it's like the ONLY thing we don't have in common! ROFL Congrats on tackling the room!

    ReplyDelete