Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day One, Blog One

I have decided to blog! (obviously). I usually have a lot to say, but it becomes me rambling after a while, hence the title. I'll start at the beginning.
I have been married for 4 months and 2 weeks as of today! I married Kolby after dating him for four years. May was a busy month for me 2 weeks before I got married I graduated from college. That was a month full of big accomplishments, not to mention craziness.
We are adding to our family as of tomorrow. I am going to pick up our new min pin puppy from her owners tomorrow right after work. Her name is Olive Mae, she's black and tan with a little bit of perfect. I will only get to spend one night with her because I am off to a Joyce Meyer convention with my church family. I am very excited to go and I am expecting God to show me a lot in this short amount of time....psh not to mention I'll have something else to blog about!
Well that was short and sweet...more to come later

5 comments:

  1. welcome welcome (:

    i can't wait to hear your ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiffany got a blog! hooray!
    post pictures of the puppy when you get back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging!! I'm so jealous that you get to go to Joyce Meyer! Wish I could meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe it is best you aren't getting olive...since you are going to hear joyce and won't be at home for the mid night feedings and such...
    blessings in disguise??

    ReplyDelete