Friday, October 17, 2008

Olive Report

We got Olive yesterday at 5:30!! She's a dream! She's so little, she makes kylie and maggie's chihuahua look huge. We took her to see everyone in town, she's just so stinkin cute. We didn 't have a single accident in the house yesterday or today so far. I feel really bad leaving her home all day :( I wish I could bring her to work with me.
Anyways, last night she was so good. I was worried, because she's only 8 weeks old, and this is her first time away from her mom. However, we let her fall asleep in our bed and then we put her cage on top of my vanity seat and put it right next to the bed. I heard her whining a few times during the night but I would sleep my fingers through the cage and she would snuggle up to them and fall back asleep. At 4:30 this morning she was whining pretty bad so I got up and took her outside (note: it was only 38 degrees this morning). She went potty and then we laid her back in bed with us and let her fall asleep. She didn't like going back in her cage but agian i lent her my fingers to sleep with.
I had a hard time falling back asleep, but that was not because of the dog, she was great! She was whimpering a bit this morning, I think she misses home a little bit. She loves to follow us around and loves to be held. She's like a little kid, she will sit at your feet and beg until you pick her up. I wish everyone could see her in person, but here are some pictures!

5 comments:

  1. awww she's so so so so so so so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes sooo tiny!
    i think we need some video posted of her next :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh! she is adorable!!! <3 just wait, soon she'll be spoiled like our puppy and sleep in bed with you all the time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good puppy mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo adorable!! I can't wait to see her in person! You better bring her with you when you guys come visit--fershur!!

    ReplyDelete