Tuesday, October 28, 2008

blog away...

Hey! four whole days without blogging....is that a no no in the blog world? Anyways, our little Olive is doing so well. At only 9 weeks old she is already giving us some pretty good clues when she needs to go outside. She still has the occasional accident, but that's okay. We are trying to decide if we are going to crop her ears, by doing that she will look more like a min pin, but I heard it's kind of a big deal to do it. So.... I'm not sure what to do!
This weekend there was a cookout with the church family. The last Sunday of every month we have a Last Sunday Supper. They are always themed, and people usually dress up, it's really fun. This months theme was camo night. I know I know, very hickish of us, but what can you do! It's just so fun to get together with everyone, and of course who doesn't like eating?!?!
I have been observing this whole month to get ready to teach my own class. Tomorrow I teach three classes in a row while my boss is video taping me. I have been observing the one class for a few days now, so I have a feel for them. They are a really good class, but there is one kid who I'm not sure gets the message of abstinence. Anyways, I have not observed the other two classes, but I know of the classes only consists of four students! That should be fun, it makes it more personal. I'm getting a little nervous because I've never taught before, but I think I'll do okay. And you really don't have to leave a comment that says "i'm sure you'll do fine...." I'm not saying I'm nervous just to get a response. My first class, which is in the town I work will start in November, no one will be video taping me then! phew.
And! in other news I finally get a new cell phone! I'm so excited about that because my current cell phone is not doing so great. I have a chocolate, which is very cute and all, but doesn't work really well. I think I'm going to get the verizon blitz. I wish it came in different colors, so far I've only seen blue, but they are so cute.

2 comments: