Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Little Bee

WOW. The past couple of weeks have felt so busy. Kolby's had a lot to do for school lately. He had two tests last week and two again this week. That means he has to study every night, along with doing his homework. That leaves me to do the other stuff. That is 100% okay with me, no complaints. It makes me feel more like a wife ;). Now that we have the puppy though it makes things a lot more difficult! We have to constantly watch Olive because she is so small she could just sneak behind a chair and go pee, if that happens and we don't catch her a bad, bad habit will begin. And let me tell you, Olive has by far the smallest bladder in the world, I think she could pee every 10 minutes. It gets difficult trying to decide if her sniffing around is out or curiosity or she has to pee, and sometimes she'll whimper, but she just wants to be held. I think she'll pick it up pretty fast because there have been very few accidents inside.
So last night I HAD to clean our place. It was a mess. I managed to clean the all of the rooms, but I didn't get to vaccum or do all of the laundry. Hopefully I can finish that stuff tonight. Kolby and I have gym membership but with all of his school work it's been difficult to go. We didn't go at all last week, and I'm not sure if we'll go this week. It always make me feel better after I work out, but it's hard to actually get there. Not to mention that I'm exhausted from waking up a couple of times during the night. One night Olive will be really good and not wake up until 6 (the time my alarm goes off anyways), but then there are nights (sunday) that she will wake up at 2 am and then again at 4 am. That's okay though, she's a good dog and it's getting easier to fall asleep faster.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's just like having a newborn! LOL Hope Kolby does well on his tests!! (Those were two unrelated comments...I'm not saying Kolby is like a newborn...ROFL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I've decided that you need a profile picture. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That small bladder thing will go away as she gets older. That's how Sophie was when she was a puppy and she can go for at least 10 hours now if she has to.

    On a different note. I vote that you and Kolby take a vacation to Beloit, WI. It's the place where dreams come true. OK...not really...but seriously if you guys just need to get away for a weekend come on up...we can go to the dells or something fun like that!

    ReplyDelete