Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trying new things

So! I discovered that both yesterday and today, I have tried something new! These are very small things, and things that I just kind of "ran" into but regardless, they were new to me!
To start, yesterday I mowed our yard. That was the first time I had ever mowed. Thankfully our lawn is very small. The grass was really tall and the ground is very uneven, there is even a small hill. I liked it, but I was so ready to be finished.
My second new thing was today. I tried a popcorn ball. Someone bought some at the store and brought them to work. It seems like I should have tried both of these long before I was 22, but that was not the case.
However small both of these things seem to be, it's kind of fun to try new things. Maybe I can keep up the trend for a while. Who knows what i'll be into next!

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn balls are wonderful! I could use one of those right about now...LOL

    ReplyDelete