Friday, October 10, 2008

Because I Feel Vulnerable

thanks to Nicky who got it from Stacey!

The Rule of Five
Answer these 5 sets of 5 Questions...


5 People Who Made You do something you didn't want to, but ended up being grateful they did.

1. Nicky, she made me go to church when I was younger. She would come back in the summer time and take us to this little 1st Assemblies of God church. I only went on the Sunday's that she would take us. Now I am saved and that is the church that I attend every Sunday

2. Mom, she made me say please and thank you and excuse me etc. She insisted that we have manners and be polite. I love that she instilled that in me, I see how important it is.

3. Amber, she made me realize that I need to let go of my pride and act more human when I have serious conversations. She didn't say it that way, but that conversation we had has sparked a major change in my life.

4. Okay, here's to lighten the mood a bit...it's still true though. My mom made me get my ears pierced when i was 4 or 5. Well actually, I wanted them pierced but after i got the first ear done and realized it hurt, i jumped out of the chair and ran. She had to bribe me to get the other one pierced. But i really am greatful! I love earrings!!

5. Kolby, he makes me exercise. I only want to do it half the time, but when i finally decide to get motivated it feels great.


5 Things people don't know about you.

1. I am afraid to open up and be vulnerable in front of people.

2. I am afraid, terribly afraid of the dark.

3. I want to be famous some day.

4. I feel like I have no passion for anything.

5. I want to be a master gardener of food and flowers.


5 Things that make you smile.

1. Jesus

2. Kolby

3. Kidd Kraddick

4. Denise

5. Babies

5 Songs that represent your life. (this one is hard for me, it depends on my mood, and i can't remember any song titles! so this is all thanks to Pandora)

1. Nichole Nordeman, Holy

2. Shawn McDonald, Free

3. Joy Willams

4. The Rocket Summer

5. Unwed Sailor

5 Places you want to visit.

1. Africa

2. New York

3. Germany

4. Bush Gardens

5. London

3 comments:

  1. I have just rediscovered how much I love Nicole Nordemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That earring story made me laugh so hard! I don't remember that!! LOL And yes, I think the summer you were out here with Jessyca was the summer you made me try bell peppers. Especially red ones sliced up and dipped in Italian dressing...yummmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete