Thursday, October 2, 2008

This was suppose to be a happy day...

Now it's turned into a very disappointing day. As you all know I was suppose to go pick up my brand new puppy, Olive Mae. Well her owner took her to the vet today and the vet is worried about our little Olives weight. She is only 2 lbs (cute right?) , well the vet said it would be better for Olive if we waited to pick her up another TWO WEEKS, she should go through a rapid weight gain. I wanted to cry when she told me that! We have already been waiting three weeks and another two weeks will seem like forever.
Well, this is just me being selfish, because I really really wanted to pick her up today. I was so looking forward to it, and I know Kolby was as well. In fact, he wanted me to call last weekend to see if we could get her early!
I hope Olive gains weight so we can finally get her.
This is what Olive should look like when we get her (maybe a little smaller), she's a min pin.


UPDATE: I've been e-mailing the dog owner back and forth today, and she is so great! She is going to start calling Olive by her name and is so helpful with all of her information. She gave me this little update about Olive: "she's so full of energy and is a little lap girl! And she is sooooo smart! " That makes me even more excited to see her. Here is the website, it's a direct link to our puppy. You can read all about them and see when they have new puppies. http://www.littlehouseofminpins.com/available_puppies_page_2

2 comments:

  1. aww Tiff ): i'm sure these two weeks will fly by fast... it always does when you are on Central time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry you have to wait two whole weeks. That's such a long time when you are looking forward so something so much!! Poor Olive--she's just like her mama...needs to gain a few lbs. ;o)

    ReplyDelete