Friday, February 5, 2010

The Bogart


This is called The Bogart.
It means you're really going places, Baby.

You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now,
and I'll still be reading them.


The Rules:
Link back to the blogger who sent you the award.
Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
Pass this on to 10 other special bloggers.

I was tagged by my friend Elise! from Elise is...Content.

I think this is really fun to think about. There are so many changes I would like to see in my life and some of them are BIG and exciting to think about!

First and foremost would love to have our house built! We are saving saving saving right now in hopes to have a huge down payment.I would also like to start a family. I hope that will happen around the same time we start building. Anyone who's heard me talking about wanting kids would know that I desperately want a girl, but I don't know God's plan for my life.My hope is also that the youth group has grown tremendously. I don't mean in quantity as much as quality. I want the kids to have such a desire to seek God that it's contagious and they change their whole high school.

I want to find a passion. I have typically described myself as a person without a passion. I like a lot of things, but I'm not sure if I'm passionate about anything. I want a to find some secret talent to tap into.

College may also be in my future. For the moment I am an abstinence educator but I think this is only for a season. I feel like it's much more effective because I'm young, and students can easier relate to me, once I get older I don't see it having the same effect, I'll have to pass it on to someone much cooler and younger than my 10 years older self.

A visit to Hawaii is totally in my future. If in 10 years I have never been there will someone please take pity on me and fly me there?I can't even imagine what my marriage will look like in 10 years. I don't know how it can get any better but I know we will be even closer than we are today and I can't wait.I want to be even closer with God, my relationship with Him is always challenging and growing. I better not be in the same place 10 years from now!

Health, wellness, exercising. These are all things I want to get better at. To have those things come naturally would be amazing.

Last but not least I would love to have an opportunity to do some charity work, whether it be working with little kids, cleaning up a community. I want it to be something that will be very beneficial to someone else.

Here are the 10 people I tag:
Nicky (as always, even though you "hate" them)
Denise
Amanda
Missy

I know there are some others, but I don't want to tag them all, I'll leave them for someone else to tag since a lot of us have mutual friends :)

3 comments: