Monday, February 15, 2010

It is Patient

Oh how I dread praying for patience. You just know something is bound to happen that will test you in some way! To start off my Love Challenge I am focusing on each one individually. The first one on the list is Love is Patient. Could we be off to a more difficult start here?

Here is how I see this Love Challenge working:
1) Focus on one part of 1 Corinthians 13 at a time. The list includes: is patient, is kind, does not envy, does not boast, is not proud, is not rude, is not self seeking, is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs.
2) Pray about it daily
3) Try to act this out, consciously working on this. My focus will be on one at a time, if I don't feel like I'm ready to move on from that one, I'll keep it for a while. My goal is to work on them for a week.

It may seem silly, but I really want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment