Thursday, February 4, 2010

Habits

On my way to work I listen to a morning radio show. I probably look like a crazy woman in the car, just laughing away with no one sitting next to me. I don't care though, it really makes my morning. It's called Kidd Kraddick in The Morning, locally it's on 93.1 or 104.3. Well, they have this segment called Does That Make Me Crazy. They have listeners call in and talk about those cooky, silly habits people have. It always makes me think about those silly things I do.



I realized this summer that I have this habit of counting peoples toes to make sure they only have 5. For some reason at first glance I always think I see an extra toe! Is anyone else with me on this one??

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, that is too funny!
    i don't do that, but i will make sure to have a fresh pedi if we hang out:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - I don't count toes, but I try to pair things - like light poles & lights - it's a weird thing I've never grown out of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i see a cute man on the street i automatically look at his shoes. Why? to see if i approve of said shoes. I don't know why i do it. It's just automatic.

    What is up with Americans and their obsession with counting toes and looking at shoes? or feet related shenanigans? I spy a conspiracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is embarrassing, but when i was little i used to clench my butt when we went over light pole shadows on the road! haha, sometime i catch myself still doing it when i'm the passenger. maybe that explains the bubble butt i have! haha

    ReplyDelete