Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm melting

I discovered this website yesterday from a friend/co-worker Missy. She posted a fabulous recipe and I had to check it out. I've spent a good part of my day already just browsing the recipes and they are to-die-for. I want to make everything! I keep thinking to myself I can't wait until I'm a stay at home mom and can make homemade breads and other goodies. I've decided it's silly to wait! I want to bake more, this site has inspired me. Check it out if you get a chance.
Here are just a few of must tries!


Chicago style pizza....YUMHomemade wheat bread!Who doesn't just love this picture? Brownie Pudding!

5 comments:

  1. oh yum! why are you showing me this?!?! i need you to blog about salad:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want some brownie pudding. When I come home, you should make it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Amanda! just for you, but it better be after Lent because I'm giving up chocolate...dumb dumb dumb

    ReplyDelete