Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More to love

Here is a link to the house that we love. This will show the floor plans. http://www.globalhouseplans.com/plan_details.asp?id=16842

I really love how pretty much the whole downstairs is open. Then the upstairs is open to below...another feature that I love. Kolby and I have talked about making the rooms upstairs bigger and putting that bonus room in the basement. This could all change though. In fact Maggie is also building a house and her sister Annie built a house so they are also finding houses for me to look at. Just today Annie sent me a house that I love....oh the decisions. Thankfully I have a while before I have to decide.

2 comments:

  1. Tiff - I really like the floor plan on this house. The kids' rooms could be a smidge bigger, but really a 12x12 fits a full sized bed (I think my kids' rooms are this size) - and with a basement they will be in it quite a bit. I really like it! I say keep the bonus space - otherwise it will all be attic that you can't use - you wouldn't have to finish it and you could make it a craft room or just storage - still pretty cheap - more room is always better! It gets used up so fast! We also know some great brick layers if you go with brick! Don't get worried either - you may change your mind 40 times before you are certain - I know I did. I do love this one though! Esp with the white exterior - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it has a "Great Room" and a "Bonus Room." I would name those rooms just that too when people come over. "Let's all gather together here in the Great Room and play some catch phrase."

    ReplyDelete