Monday, December 28, 2009

California here we come

Kolby and I have decided to go to California this summer! I do believe the last time we were there was 2006 so it's long overdue! My sister,her husband and 3 kids live there. When I was in High School I went as often as possible, and stayed for as long as I could in the summertime. Throughout my visits I managed to make a lot of friends. I have convinced one to move here already, and one is considering it! I don't know why they want to move from sunny California to cold boring Illinois, but they do!

Anyways, I was skyping with my sister and her husband on Christmas and they mentioned that they would have some vaction time coming up so it sounded like a perfect time to go. We are so looking forward to it! They are generous enough to let us crash at their place which means a free place to stay and more time with them. My niece has been looking forward to another sleepover since they came out for my wedding.

Here is the beautiful family we are looking forward to see!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting - that will be a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. so excited for you two. it will be a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not exactly a recent picture...LOL But regardless, we are soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's not my fault. it's the only picture i could find between facebook and myspace with all of you in it.

    ReplyDelete