Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Coats

I LOVE coats. Currently I own 6 of them....That is a pretty ridiculous number I know. It is time to retire some of them though. I am a bargain shopper so I haven't paid more than $40.00 for any of them, which is why I can justify having 6 of them. Also, many of these coats I've had since high school, hence the reason why they need to be retired.
Since I am retiring most of them I thought it was only fitting to buy a new one!
This was another steal! I got it from Charlotte Russe and I love it. Now I'm on the look out for a coat that will go with my brown wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that coat! Check out Victoria's Secret - they had some awesome ones with buttons down the back in a mustard, red, or even a brown plaid - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOO mustard??? I'm so into yellow this year!

    ReplyDelete