Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas story 2009

Kolby and I woke up bright and early this morning to open gifts. It was not planned but we woke up around 6:30. That is about the time I get up every morning so it's difficult to sleep in. We didn't lay in bed long because we were too excited and wanted to open gifts! Kolby is great at buying me things, so I of course loved everything I got. After that we got cleaned up and headed over to the in-laws house. There we ate a fabulous breakfast and opened gifts again. At noon it was time to go to my parents house where we ate again and opened presents again! Now we have the rest of the evening to relax. I thought I would share pictures of my Christmas decorations before they have to come down.

My favorite thing has to be fake fruit. Glittery, shiney fake pears are my favorite. I have a pretty good collection going. For Christmas I also love small trees, any size really, the more unique the better.This was my niece Caroline's and my nephew Dante's first Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Very cute tree & I love the glittery pears!

    ReplyDelete