Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So many things to say...

I'm am disappointed with the way the election has turned out. I was voting for McCain/Palin and I thought they were the obvious best choice. I however refuse to have a defeatist attitude. I know that God is in control of the situation. Everything comes before Him, we have failed to elect someone with morals but God is still in control of the situation. I have heard, mostly from the parental generation that the world is ending, Obama is the anti-christ etc. That is all debatable, but I refuse to live with worry, fear and anxiety about any of it. That is not God's will for any of us to worry.
So! i'm excited we have a new president, let's see what he can do, don't forget to pray for him!

3 comments:

  1. Every night my children pray for president Bush...and when he takes office and even now, they will pray for president Obama. It will break my heart at first but he *is* our president and I can only pray that he will be moved of God to make right choices.

    ReplyDelete