Monday, November 17, 2008

2 in 1

This day calls for Two blogs in One day because......................
It's the first day of snow! That's right I looked out the window at 10 am this morning and there is snow falling from the sky. I am kind of excited...but oddly enough at the same time I am not. I dislike the cold weather for many reasons.
1. It's cold, that's right, I hate the cold because it's cold.
2. It makes my skin dry and flaky.
3. I love to be outside, but when it's cold I hate going out.
4. I get a runny nose, this last's for most of the winter.
I don't want to sound like i'm complaining or anything....LOL. All in all it's not that bad :)

5 comments:

  1. it snowed here sat morning. just flurrys though.

    im not a fan of the cold, but i do enjoy looking at snow. i just hate driving in it.

    do you remember in high school we had competing prayers because you didn't want snow and I did and you told God not to answer my prayers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow and don't initially mind the temperature change - but in Michigan, November through March sucks. So usually after the holidays, January, February and March are really depressing and bitter cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its 90 degrees here today. i wish it was snowing. LOL

    ReplyDelete