Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged

Maggie did this to me....
the rules are that when you are tagged you have to share 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people...

1. Laughing is my number one favorite thing to do!! It releases so much tension and it makes everyone happy. Laughing is very contagious and I love to do it until my stomach hurts.

2. I can't wait to be a stay at home mom!! I have a couple of years before that is possible, and when I think about it, I can't wait. I'm looking forward to being the super mom that makes everything.

3. I'm learning to play guitar for the third time. I tried to learn once a few years ago and I quickly gave up. Then, I tried to learn the bass to fill a position at the church, but someone came to the rescue a lot faster than I could learn. Now I live in the same town as people that can help me learn. I have blisters on three of my fingers, so it actually kind of hurts to type right now.

4. My dog Olive is amazing, she's learning things so fast. There are days when I love love love her and she's such a good dog, then there are days when I want to throw her out in the cold.....hey, I'm just being honest here.

5. I have most of my Christmas shopping done, and I'm so excited about the gifts that I've gotten for people. Kolby and I are shopping for major deals so we can buy people a lot. So, we are sticking to our typical budget, but it's going farther because we are getting some sweet deals.

6. I love to make centerpieces and come up with fun ideas for dinner parties. I never have dinner parties, but if I did they would be so cute!

7. I always try to look at food labels for things like aspartame and high fructose corn syrup. I always try to stay away from aspartame, and I try to consume as little high fructose corn syrup as I can.

Well, I think most of the people who read my blog have been tagged by either Maggie or Nicky, but here goes...Shannon, Missy, Jenny....yeah that's all I have lol

2 comments:

  1. i drank high fructose corn syrup this morning... i try not to think about it lol.

    ReplyDelete