Monday, January 17, 2011

Reason To Blog

I'd say this is a justified reason to blog...I'M HAVING A BABY

People ask "Do you want a boy or girl" I've tried the politically correct answer and say "oh I don't care" but anyone that knows me very well at all knows I would LOVE to have a girl. However if I do have a boy I will of course be thrilled....and dress him in cute old man sweaters.
Okay something cute: The dear babies due date also happens to be my fathers birthday and a few days after my mother in laws birthday. I love that.
My sister in law is also pregnant, but this is her second :) I am excited that we will be having children so close together...in fact we are only 3 weeks apart!

I feel like there is SO much to do and not much is getting done. Every room upstairs needs to either be painted...or needs serious help. However we are at a stand still until it A) it gets heat or B) is spring time. I'm hoping to get heat up their asap though so I can start working. I'm a planner and need to get things done, so this is driving me a little crazy.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I'm sure everything will work out in due time with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! i was just checkin in on your blog the other day wondering how you are doing!!!
    so excited for you guys! that is going to be one ADORABLE baby!!!
    are you due before or after Maggie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot! you're baby is a pea size! i hope if we get boys, they are a carbon copy of our husbands. priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting!! :) Congrats Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you both! A boy or a girl - or one of each! I hope Mags brings us a boy - Everett needs a friend since we have 3 girls that will be running around him!

    ReplyDelete