Thursday, January 20, 2011

Extra Large Pea

So the size of my baby is suppose to be like that of a pea...however based on how my pants are fitting I would say it feels more the size of a softball.
In other news, for some strange reason everyone is assuming we are having twins. I have had numerous people ask right away if we were expecting twins. .. and one person my husband works with had a dream a few months ago that when we got pregnant it would be with twins. Here's the thing, that doesn't run in our families. However I would be so thrilled and thus have started praying for just that. Call me crazy, but I think it would be so fun! Now I just have to wait a few more weeks to see!

5 comments:

  1. twins would be great! It would also explain why you'd be bigger if you are :) Maggie's already getting a bump woo! I may have some small maternity clothes if you are interested, but the rest are probably too big considering the size of my butt and legs at the end of pregnancy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL okay that would be awesome if you did have some you could loan me :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having twins. That would be fun!
    When is your first ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leland insisted the whole time up until our recent ultrasound that we were having twins....it was starting to freak me out!! i'd love them but we are having one little guy instead:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay congrats on a boy :) I bet Leland is excited for a brother!

    ReplyDelete