Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Morning Sickness

You greeted me just in time for week 7. I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones, but I am not. However I am grateful because it's suppose to be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, and I no longer get the death glare when someone asks me how am feeling. Before when I said "oh I'm just fine" all mothers seemed to want to kill me with their eyes :) I haven't gotten sick sick, just nausea. Hopefully it will end before I start teaching again.

First doctors appointment is on Valentine's day. How sweet.

5 comments:

  1. yay, i love all the new posts! And i'm excited to read about this new season in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever had morning sickness thank the good lord! I'd get a bit nauseous around 10 so I'd have crackers at 9:30 - worked like a charm :) Hope you get to feeling better soon & that your appointment goes well on Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be sharing this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ginger snap cookies! They helped me a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the first ultrasound of little Goober peanut.

    ReplyDelete