Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Make it more real

I had to wait a whole WEEK to tell family and friends that we are having a baby, and that seemed like an eternity. We wanted to do it in a cute way, so we ordered a dog shirt from Amazon that said "big sister". It cracked me up, it ended up being a muscle shirt, but it was too cute seeing everyone's reaction. Since that time I feel like time is still dragging. This is going to be a LONG 9 months, because I'm already too excited to meet this little baby....who has been nicknamed several things so far. One name for it is red bean (since Maggie's children have the "bean" theme) and the other is peanut...which my MIL likes to say goober instead.

2 comments:

  1. that shirt is hilarioous. Goober? what a goober she is ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously gasped when i got the picture! i am way excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete