Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring!

I'm getting more and more excited about spring! I've been impatiently awaiting it's arrival for a while now. Then the weather has been looking more and more fabulous. The sun is shining brightly and it's slowly warming up. And as I've been catching up in the blogging world a lot of them are about the anticipation of spring.I'm completely looking forward to packing up all of my sweaters and busting out the flip flops. The warmth of the sun makes me so happy. Just the thought of being able to go outside without a jacket on makes me smile!
In other news the youth group is working on a fundraiser. Or at least they are suppose to be working on a fundraiser. They have been warned that if zero effort is put into this, they will never see another one coming from me. We are selling personalized kitchen ware. I personally have received two of these as gifts, one for my bridal shower and one for Christmas. I think they are perfect as Mother's Day gifts, and wedding gifts.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i was getting married or was going to celebrate mother's day. i like those cover things!

    ReplyDelete