Thursday, March 25, 2010

Warms the heart

Youth group was so amazing last night. God is working in some powerful ways and I'm happy to report that the group is growing! It's not huge by any means, but it's a perfect size to work with. We are actually growing out of the small space we are in right now.
Last night we talked about what it means to be a Christian. What it means to live for God, not just believe in Him. I incorporated Cardboard Testimonies. I think these are so powerful, and I thought it went along with what we are talking about. Christians aren't perfect and we don't always have our lives together, but we put that all in God's hands. Here is the video I shared. And then afterward the teens made their own cardboard testimonies to share with everyone.
Warning: May Induce Tears.

4 comments: