Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and Decorating

Thanksgiving was great, I love love love the food. I can tell you the menu for every year, give or take a few dishes. Turkey, Potatoes, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Brussle Sprouts, Yummy Desserts, and then other foods that I don't eat like....sweet potato casserole, cranberries etc. Anyways, this year I ate with my mom and her husband and his family. We had it at the bowling ally that they own. Free bowling is always fun. I got to see my 3 nieces and nephew that I haven't seen in a while, they are so fun. The littlest niece, Dannity, was sick.
In fact, that leads me to the next piece of news...she is in intensive care with pneumonia in both lungs and is on a ventilator. So please pray that she gets better. She's only 11 months old.
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving day:And in other news...I decorated for Christmas! Pictures to follow in a later blog.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your christmas decorations!! sometime ill have to put up pics of mine.

    ReplyDelete