Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MY emo band name

Girlfriend Vanilla Valentine
How great is that name? I saw it on Nicky's blog and I was totally curious. I thought they might ask me some random questions, like my favorite color at least. No, you just type in your name and they base it on nothing. That makes it a little better though, it turned out pretty good.

Kidd Kraddick
I just want to put a plug out for this awesome morning radio show. If you drive to work, like I do, you need something funny to listen to. This is a syndicated show so it would be hard to say what station they would be for you. Here is the website you can listen to them at work as well. www.kiddlive.com

Dannity
So in the previous post I mentioned that my niece was sick. She is still sick, her condition seems to get better and then something happens and it gets worse. Just keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that show isn't on in CA! The closest is Las Vegas. =P

    ReplyDelete