Monday, November 30, 2009

My future looks bright

I have yet to take pictures of my Christmas decorations...in all honesty I could probably just repost what I put in this blog last year because it's basically the same. I have a few additions, the lay out is different and I have new furniture....but all in all it looks pretty similar. However, I think I'll post pictures anyways, but that's not today.
Today though I am so excited about my future plans. Kolby and I have decided to build a house. This is still about 3 years away, but we are so excited. We have a piece of land that we are also excited about and want to purchase right away. Hopefully they will call me back today. There are some restrictions to what you can build, so as soon as we get that figured out, hopefully it will be ours. If not though, that will not put a damper in our plans, we'll just look for a new spot. We've been looking at floor plans all weekend and think we've found the perfect one for us. And last night we spent a lot of time talking about finances and deciding what the best plan of action would be. Start now, borrow a big chunk of money with low interest rates. Or start a littler later, borrow a little smaller chunk of money with possibly higher interest rates..it was all very confusing. I think we are making the best decision for us though!

Now here is what we fell in love with. The picture makes it look like a mansion, but it is actually a nice modest house just right for us.
Oh I also want to add that while we are totally in love with this house....haha plans change so don't hold me to this!

3 comments:

  1. yay for building plans! i was going to blog about my dream home today too, but i'll wait a few days! i'm so excited for the building bonanza to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sorry mags! i don't mind if you blog about it! i can't wait either!! i will have to live vicariously thru you since you guys are building before us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I can't wait to see floor plans! FYI - John Heiserman - awesome contractor!

    ReplyDelete