Friday, November 13, 2009

Heavy

I have a heavy heart today. My life is currently consumed with my church youth group, not in a bad way, but it is tiresome sometimes. Things seem to be going so well and then drama ensues. I know God is still moving in their lives and big things are happening, but Satan is also creeping his ugly nose into it.
For teenagers, and even adults it is hard to look past sin and love the person for who they really are. 1 John 4:7&8 says: Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
I believe this is so important to follow I mean just look at verse 8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God IS love." I am not perfect at it, but in the past few months I have been working hard at loving people. Everyone has faults and everyone messes up, it's not our business to rub that in their face.
If you could just take a second to pray for me to have wisdom in this current situation among my youth group, and pray that they keep moving forward. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers are on their way! Satan always wants in to crush the movement of God. Keep a positive heart! You are doing an amazing task for the kingdom!

    ReplyDelete