Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not in the plan

I got to visit my Dr. again...whom I absolutely LOVE by the way. This day was not as joyous as the rest though. Nothing terrible, but she moved my due date BACK. My days were on Sunday, every Sunday I was one week closer to meeting my baby, now I'm on Wednesday's but not as far as I thought I was. That was a bummer to me! And I don't know how to change any of the baby tickers I've done on this or on facebook, so it says I'm 16 weeks when really I won't be 15 weeks until this Wednesday. Eh nothing to complain about I know, I know. Kolby thinks I'm silly too. :)
So no, the baby is not an avocado it's still a lemon!

3 comments:

  1. But lemons are so cute! In fact, I think that should be the theme of your nursery--lemon yellow walls with pictures of lemon & lime slices and white furniture! :D See...you can't do that with avacados. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is annoooooying! don't worry though, they did that to me, but as soon as they did i was measuring with the first date again- so i'm going by the first date:O) or i just say the 5th through the 11th is my due week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is hard to be patient but it will be soooo worth it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete