Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ultrasound

FINALLY, we got to see our baby on Monday. It was ultra fabulous. Aside from the fact that I had a headache, threw up, and of course had to pee this was the best day ever. There is only one little red bean, goober, peanut, whatever you want to call the baby inside of me. The baby has so many names because Maggie's children are referred to as "bean" and now "pinto" so I thought it would be funny to reference mine as red bean. Then peanut came up and my mother in law fancies the term goober as another word for peanut :)
The baby is already taking after dad:
Can I just note that the length of Kolby's hair in this picture is RIDICULOUS....Maggie and Kylie wanted him to have his fro for their wedding, it's just so him, but I tried to tell them this was too long...no one would listen. Now looking back I was totally right ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the ultrasound! Are you getting a First Trimester screening or was that ultrasound from that? When are you due?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to back off Kolby's hair! He is the cutest thing EVER (as I have said over and over until you are probably sick of hearing it!!;)

    I can't wait to see this little cutie you are taking care of! Hope your headache is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly, idk about a screening? I'm due in Sept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting! Hope all of that red afro hair doesn't give you more indigestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE my cute little redheaded "goober" so much already!

    ReplyDelete