Friday, February 4, 2011

Unstoppable

This weekend we are taking the youth group to Youth Xplosion 2011. It's going to be amazing. The theme of the mini convention is Unstoppable. Meaning that this generation, when they fully give their heart to Jesus will be unstoppable. I feel like this is just the thing my group needs. So many of them are walking on the edge, they love God with all of their hearts, but they don't know how to live that out daily. This is just the push they need to live for Jesus 100%. Please be in prayer this weekend that lives are changed, I know they will be!

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. ~ 1 Timothy 4:12

2 comments:

  1. you know when I read the title of this blog I thought it was in regards to Chris Pine's movie Unstoppable, and how you are urging me to marry Chris Pine...


    lol, but youth conventions are also important <3

    ReplyDelete