Monday, May 17, 2010

Two years and counting...


The Wedding Party


Yes my husband I are are celebrating two years of marriage today! So very exciting. I can still remember our wedding day vividly, how I felt, what I was thinking. It was so fun and exciting. Knowing that you are marrying your best friend is the greatest feeling in the world.
We are from a very small town and have always gone to school together, but I never knew he existed until I started going to his church. When I met him, I didn't like him. Not romantically, but not even as a friend. I started becoming better friends with his group of friends so we would hang out a lot. Then we became friends, naturally...I mean what's not to like about Kolby? Even in high school, being a big bad football player, popular etc etc he was always super nice. We were friends for a couple of years before we decided we liked each other.
The process it took to actually start dating was long and awkward but well worth it. I remember when went went from just friends to dating and how awkward we both felt because we were just best friends and now we can hold hands and kiss...weird...
Anyway, 4 years later we got married! I couldn't be happier with him, or our marriage.

Here is my handsome husband, this is the first time we saw each other that day.
I may have forgotten what the preacher asked me to repeat...Oops
We had a cotton candy machine, it was so fun!

7 comments:

  1. Your wedding was so sweet! I loved it! I'm so glad we were all able to be there, too. <3 And I'll never forget the time Kolby's family visited my church and you told me to go meet him...and THEN I found out you guys were dating!! UGH!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tiffany!!
    i can tell that the day was just beautiful and so much fun!
    You two seem to be such a well matched couple and i wish you many more years of happiness and serving the Lord together:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Nicky...we JUST started dating then! I didn't want you to embarrass me!
    And thank you so much Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so cute! I concur... babytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww you guys are so awesome! I cant wait for that to be us lol :D

    ps I really want to get the book you talked about a few months back

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes it's a must read Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete