Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dream Kitchen

hhbradys ideabook kitchen eclectic kitchen



This has to be the most fabulous kitchen I've ever seen!
First let me explain this site that I've found. It's houzz.com, for anyone that loves decorating this is the site for you. They have thousands upon thousands of pictures. I found it all thanks to a fabulous blogger I follow Home&Harmony


Now back to this picture! How about that pantry door...a screen door in a fabulous color. Also the woodwork on the walls, the ceiling, and the cabinet doors, some people may see that as overkill but I see it as wonderful. Last but not least (because I could go on and on forever about this picture because it's perfect) but those counter tops! I'm in love...

7 comments:

  1. That's a really nice kitchen! I would love to have a walk-in pantry. I love the screen door idea--it adds the perfect pop of color! Be careful about falling in love with tile countertops, though...grout can be hard to live with because of stains. But, if I had to choose tile over formica, I totally would! At least with tile, you don't have to worry about using hot pads or trivets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Very beachy & eclectic with old finds - it's fabulous! Bet mags would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! the door is great, and Annie's so right, seems like a beach front escape:O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know Nicky I have a kitchen table that is tile...not ideal. I would love to have recycled glass counter tops. now those are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i do LOVE this! i will have ceilings like that in my kitchen, that's what i'm saving for! love the colors! maybe i love it so much because i'm planning on turquoise and white cabinets....oh we think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am really loving the fact that you are becoming so eco/organic friendly! it delights my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get weekly updates from houzz and I loved this kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete