Friday, May 22, 2009

ONE year


Kolby and I have officially been married for ONE whole year! We celebrated with a cookout at my dad's house on Sunday. We are so awful at making and finalizing plans, we were going to go to a national park and stay at a bed and breakfast, but I think that is going to be pushed off until next month....but we will see! I'm fine with not doing anything huge, that's not really our thing anyways.
Our first year of marriage was a dream! So many people told us that the first year of marriage is so difficult, and I believe them, but that wasn't the case for us. I know we aren't perfect, and we did have our disagreements, but our whole situation was just different. We were best friends in high school, dated for four years after that and then got married. I'm so lucky to have him :)

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    Just wait...you blink and before you know it you've been married to your very best friend for over half your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and he is lucky to have you :D you guys are so great together <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!!!! i hope by now you now how kolby likes his sandwiches...j/k!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!

    I cant wait for that to be me and Phil one day!

    ReplyDelete