Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ack!

I have been tempted to blog a few times but have refrained. Everything I feel like talking about is in regards to a particular hardship that I am facing right now. I don't feel like just leaving angsty blogs all over the net so I have opted to post nothing.
I do have exciting things to talk about though! I found out that I will be going to Puerto Rico in June for my job. We are staying at this amazing resort and going to workshops...maybe I'll throw a fun party in my hotel room (like Micheal Scott from The Office, LOL). I really can't wait to go, I love the co workers that will be attending it with me as well, so that makes for an extra great trip!
The other great thing I have to share is also regarding work...I finished my first high school class! I feel like I accomplished something. I have been teaching at a few different schools over this past semester and I finally finished one today.

3 comments:

  1. i think that it is so awesome that you are going to Puerto Rico... not many people get to say they've been to Puerto Rico... but i should warn you that rats like to live in toilets there... that's what the missionary we heard speak said.... so you have been warned. send me a post card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!!! I was going to say the same thing as Denise!! LOL

    But you know what's better than angsty blogs? Angsty emails...I expect one soon. ;o) and <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really exciting!!!! .. not the rats... but it's still exciting!

    ReplyDelete