Thursday, August 25, 2011

Penelope Jane

Nieces are delightful! I am so excited that Penelope Jane is here, it feels like you wait forever and wonder what they are going to look like and then anxiously wait for momma to push her out and then wait longer for the Dr. to finish things up...and then almost get kicked out by the Nurse Nazi. What a fun night though, I enjoy the waiting with family and friends.


Penelope is perfect and beautiful, I can't wait to learn what her little personality will be like.
These two produce the cutest little fur ball babiesHolding a baby right after they are born is just a really cool feeling. And I must say this picture made me tear up a bit...actually all of the pictures where Kolby is adoringly staring at baby Penelope made me tear up. He loves his nieces like crazy and I can't wait to see him with our baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment