Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Full Term

I'm officially full term. The Dr. has told me that at this point she would not stop labor. I am fully convinced that I am going early...might just be wishful thinking on my part though.
I've been pretty patient throughout this whole process and just enjoying pregnancy, but last week was really difficult. Three women I know had babies...all in the same week! One of those babies I have up close and personal time with because she is my beloved niece. Seeing her makes me anxious to meet Evie.
For the fun of it Kolby and I debate on what she'll look like. I think she'll have red hair and blue eyes, Kolby says she'll have blonde hair and blue eyes...we shall see!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she comes early but I am sure she is worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow so give me like a week... I am sure you are willing to put it off for me, right?

    Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete