Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Working Out

That's right, I've started working out...
I have not worked out this entire pregnancy...except for that one day when I tried that really lame yoga video and hated it. Now this is nothing out of the ordinary for me. Pre-pregnancy I was not an avid exerciser either. I would get inspired and try something new every once in a while, but I never stuck with it. Last night I felt the urge to get my body ready for delivery and I am totally starting to feel this weight gain ( 28 pounds in 28 weeks...but who's counting right?)
I found some videos on youtube, there are 5 of them. They are each 10 minutes in length and work different parts of the body. I love it! It's pilates, which has always been my preferred method of working out. It didn't feel like too much, but felt like a great workout. I hope I stick with it!

3 comments:

  1. I have a pilate's table if you want to borrow. I used to do it but alas I have quit.It has some dvds that came with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to lose 28 lbs, my baby is 24.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That weight will come off esp. if you nurse! Nursing burns 500 calories a day - boom - who needs a diet :)

    ReplyDelete