Thursday, June 9, 2011

Surprise!

Last time I saw the Dr. she said this to me "Next time you come in we'll schedule your glucose test". I go to the Dr. yesterday and the nurse is like, okay we're going to do your glucose test now! Ummmmmm normally this would not be a big deal, however yesterday was literally the worst possible day to get that test.
I had a chocolate poptart for breakfast, along with a banana (that's good right?). So that started my day in sugary goodness right there....and I swear I'm not craving sweet things at all, but there was a birthday in the office! What is a girl to do when there are chocolate covered strawberries, brownies and cookies??? I ate them all, and maybe had double portions but whateves.... Until I find out I'm taking a glucose test. CRAP, yes I failed it indeed. Going back in 2 weeks for a re-test. I shall be on my BEST behavior for this one.

Don't lie, you wouldn't be able to resist this either!

No comments:

Post a Comment