Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My new obsession

Food blogs. I love to find new food blogs and try to recreate the cuteness. That is my thing, not so much the food, but the cuteness. I love to throw dinner parties for the sake of getting out cute plates, and decorating and making a cute dinner. Sounds silly to some, but its fun to me. I don't do it as often as I would like because

1) I live in a very small rental
2) I don't even have a set of plates yet, like a real set. I just can't decide what I want. Do I want something colorful? Something white? Something square? Something round? Something trendy...
3) Time, oh of course I could make more time for what I love but I haven't committed myself yet.

A few things I want to try:

5 comments:

  1. any food on a stick is a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always wanted square plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bakerella...mmmmm.

    Every week this summer we have been having a movie night with themed food...it's like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have square plates. They are trendy new ones and therefore HUGE! we eat off of the salad plates and use the large ones for serving platers or cutting boards. :)

    You should get retro plates. Totally fit you. Start garage saling and flea market hunting.

    ReplyDelete