Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Last Week

Was so great! Denise stayed with Kolby and myself for a week and we had so much fun. We wanted things to be a little more normal than the last time she came out. Last time I took time off work to spend with everyone, but this time I worked the week that she was here. Her days were occupied with other fun things of course, but she got to see what real life in Illinois is like verses a vacation here. We did fun things on the weekend like City Museum, St. Louis Arch, and the Science Center. During the week it was a little more chill with eating out, watching T.V etc. The best part...we got snow and a lot of it. We were too cold and too chicken to go sledding so instead we built the best snowman ever. His name is...i mean was ICE and he was very tall. We used a human fork lift aka Kolby to lift his midsection on. I have some pictures that I will post in the near future.

2 comments: