Thursday, May 12, 2011

Feelin It

Saturday Kolby got to feel the baby move! I have been feeling the little movements every now and then from about 18 weeks, but it wasn't enough to convince me that was really what was happening. Saturday night however I felt a BIG movement and figured Kolby would be able to feel it too. That is a moment I probably will never forget, we both sat in amazement and didn't want the baby to stop moving all night :)
Since that day I have been able to feel considerable movement, but it's still not as regular as I would like. The nurses at my Dr's office are amazed at how much the red bean moves...When checking for a heartbeat they are seriously chasing him or her down.
And speaking of....I still have NO idea if I'm having a boy or a girl. This is about to kill me. The heart beat is 138/140 with most people guessing BOY, we shall see!

3 comments:

  1. Penelope was 1423 yesterday at the office. Who knows but either will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the coolest picture! nothing i loved more than feeling my babies move. oh and the not knowing the sex was the worst. i was one of those that HAD to know! congrats.

    ReplyDelete